COVID-19 Prevention Efforts
Effective March 23 at 8 a.m., DHS customers should use self-service options as primary means to conduct business with DHS. In-person services will be provided by appointment only. For more information, click here.
Reports and Data
The Georgia State Plan on Aging reflects the focus areas outlined by the United States Department of Health and Human Services Administration for Community Living (ACL).
Just the Facts
DAS continues to provide services to older individuals, at-risk adults, persons with disabilities, their families and caregivers so that they may achieve safe, healthy and independent lives.
- Just the Facts 2018
- Just the Facts 2017
- Just the Facts 2016
- Just the Facts 2015
- Just the Facts 2014
- Just the Facts 2012
Adult Protective Services
The Georgia Department of Human Services Division of Aging Services presented before the Georgia Senate Aging Study Committee on November 19, 2012.
Georgia State Plan to Address Senior Hunger
- Georgia's Law on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (pdf) 2017
- Georgia Advance Directive For Health Care (pdf) 2016
- Guardianship Law in Georgia (pdf) 2017
- Temporary Health Care Placement Decision Maker Booklet v04 (pdf) 2017
- Caring from a Distance (pdf) 2019
- Alternatives to Guardianship with Advance Directives (pdf) 2019
- Details of My Final Arrangements (pdf) 2017
- Do I Need a Will? (pdf) 2016
- A Guide to Funeral Homes, Crematories, and Cemeteries (pdf) 2019
- Deceased Depositor Claim Form and Affidavit (pdf) 2019
- Aging Careers in Georgia: Opportunities for State-Level Interns
Forensic Special Initiatives
- At-Risk Adult Abuse Card
- Mandated Reporter Brochure
- Sexual Assault of Older Adults Brochure
- GANE App Brochure